Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Random thoughts....

Breakfast out this morning...another yum.
A quiet moment in the house made me grab my camera this evening to see what everyone was doing so QUIETLY...definitely an abnormality :0)

Paris was reading....

Chaz was reading too....

Sophie was diligently doing homework...(after another 2.5 hr volleyball practice!)



Dabi was handling laundry chores....

Me...well....er...um....computer "issues".....
Snuck in a picture of the purse I found at Marshalls in downtown Chicago yesterday.
Big enough to hold my stuff....AND my camera....AND my computer!
And Jim was out grilling burgers....another double yum.
Dinner w/ the fam.
After which we snuggled on the couches and watched American Idol.I just love this family.
Thanks, Bob and Erin.

1 comment:

Lyndsay said...

I am so glad that you, dad, and dabs are having a blast out there. From the little glimpses...what a gorgeous house! That's the kind of grill we need for ours!