Thursday, March 25, 2010

My favorite purchase from my trip

This post has not one photo of a person. You may be bored, but second to my human loves is my love of cooking and esp. cute dishes, mugs, plates, serving bowls, salad bowls, etc etc.
You put me in a Home Goods store and I would gladly get locked in for the night.
I talked about this adorable kitchen store in Naperville that I found on our LAST DAY there. Completely unfair that it was the last day, but probably better for my wallet.
I did buy some practical things (parchment paper, silpat mat), but also could not resist some impulse purchases.


Like, how cute are these cupcake papers?
And these? I just might be using these pretty soon.....


But my favorite?


These adorable, tiny little bowls and spoons. Above, I put them next to a normal size bowl so you can see how miniature they really are.


Can't you just see them filled with sprinkles or mini-M&M's for a ice cream sundae party?


Or maybe a selection of little dips?


Or, just to look pretty on my shelf?

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lyndsay said...

i LOVE them!!! and bridal shower cupcakes!!! ooooo :)

Anonymous said...

I love those cupcake liners and the pretty little bowls. You should have a party and invite me to it and use those items.

asmplelife said...

"Anonymous" is really me. Blogger was being mean and wouldn't let me sign my URL.