Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Random summer musings/2

My Mom

I know you all know how much I love my mom? There are many things to love, chiefly her amazing unconditional love she has for each and every one of her loved ones.

But did you know that....

She:
-is a fashionista?
-loves clothes shopping?
-is an expert at finding bargains (clothes)?
-dresses better than anyone I know?


Yup, she may be well into her 80's, but she is still one of the most gorgeous woman around!











Check out these photos I took of her last week
during a swim together at her pool.
She was tooting her horn because she found that beautiful swim coverup she is sporting at TJMaxx for $20, and the original tag said $125.
Thus the big smile :)

Nice legs, Mom :)

Cutest mom, EVER.

4 comments:

lyndsay @ Mr and Mrs said...

i agree!! cutest GRANDmom ever!

taylor virginia mills said...

I love this post!! She is the cutest grandmother in the entire world!

asmplelife said...

love her! she is the bestest =]

Gayle said...

Your mom IS the cutest mom ever, Ann!