Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Thankful Tuesday

Thankful today for:


A big bag of peppermint tea to help my love's cold and cough.




Anniversary roses that still look amazing after a week.



Red polish on my toes.


Flowers that are still blooming in my garden.


A winter dog who is clearly enjoying this change in weather.


Thinking of my grandmother (Grammy) as I use her spoon to make granola.



Leftover meatloaf that became an incredible lunch.


The smell of granola cooling on the counter.

And......especially thankful for this glorious day the Lord has made....

4 comments:

taylor virginia mills said...

your feet look just like Lyndsay's in that picture!

Annie said...

Is that good, Taylor??? ha ha

Unknown said...

Hey that was my meatloaf sandwich!!!!

asmplelife said...

what it is about red nail polish that makes us so happy?! love it....

p.s. do you share the granola recipe or is a deep, dark family secret?