Thursday, September 9, 2010

My guy



My guy is handsome! My guy makes me laugh every day. My guy does dishes, vacuums, dusts and does laundry. Yup, he does. My guy even washes floors. My guy loves his 3 kids with his whole heart. My guy got up in the middle of the night many times when our kids were little. My guy is caring, considerate and thoughtful. My guy brings me roses :) My guy does not let me hold the remote...lol (ok, he's not perfect!) My guy moves from "his" chair to the loveseat just to sit next to me and rub my feet. My guy knows when I am upset with one glance. My guy gets up early on weekends to make coffee for us. My guy knows exactly how to calm me. My guy still makes my heart go pitter patter. My guy makes pizza. Awesome pizza. My guy treats my mom like she is his mom. My guy writes me a love note every morning before he leaves for work. My guy has been my best friend for 36 years. And he is all mine.
Love you, my guy.
Happy 31st Anniversary.






Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

taylor virginia mills said...

cute!

asmplelife said...

that is the sweetest post ever! your guy is fabulous!