Thursday, August 28, 2008

First Day: Day 193

The first day of the school year 2008-09 has begun.

Weird making only one lunch and having only one child to get off this morning.


Taylor and I got up super early..it's funny...I get the same before school jitters that the kids get..I was still awake at 1:30am! We had decided we would head back to Chuck Wagon for a before school breakfast.

Taylor's alarm went off at 5am...and of course, since it is SO LOUD, I woke up too :)
We were ready to head out the door at 6:15am...but had to take the obligatory first day picture of my high school junior!
It was beautiful out this morning...about 52 degrees, the sunrise just starting, and a fog over the fields....a spectacular way to greet the day.

A quick stop for gum at I-Beez (must have fresh breath all day) and then we headed to Chuck Wagon for a quick breakfast of grilled lemon poppyseed muffin....poached eggs (me) and egg white omelet (Taylor).


Back into the car @ 6:50am for a quick ride to EHS...have a wonderful first day, sweetheart!

1 comment:

Lyndsay said...

awww taylor looks so cute! HOW weird is it that joe is going to be gone too!!