Monday, August 11, 2008

Daily Wrap up: Day 176

No pictures today...but plenty for you tomorrow...I am headed up to Spec Pond with Esther and Louise for the day..made a long ago bet with them at school last winter, and I lost. I promised them a lunch on me as their prize, so I thought I would take them up to the pond for the day, which would give us a time to catch up on everything before we head back to school. We are SO busy during the day at school we never have a chance to talk...so this is it! Looking forward to a relaxing day, even though the weather might not cooperate. Ah well...if we waited for a nice day we would be waiting a long time...it's like Florida weather around here all the time...nice days that end with rain in the afternoon. Sigh...

Here's an old picture from Spec...will have new pictures in the blog post tomorrow.

1 comment:

Lyndsay said...

its raining all day long here....crossing my fingers that you have better weather!