Saturday, July 12, 2008

I'm back from the o'la side!: Day 147


Our wireless has finally been fixed by the budding Computer Scientist in the family and friends of the CS. A diagnosis of a "fried" router...a purchase of said, installation, phone calls to the manufacturer, and ta da! I am ONLINE! After 2 days without, I was caught staring mournfully at my laptop just a few too many times.....I admit it...it was painful...thank God that's over!

Been hard at work the last few days getting ready for the big shindig tomorrow..the Graduation Party for this kid:


Whoops!!....I mean this one...

Here are a few of the things I have been working on this week...

An album of pictures from baby to graduate...

This is actually what Joe and Jeremy worked on...setting up a boss speaker system for music...

I also used my Cricut to make an enormous banner to hang inside the tent!

And of course, the requisite chinese boxes filled with purple and gold kisses!

More pictures from the big day tomorrow night!

1 comment:

Lyndsay said...

wow everything looks really cool! LOVE the banner and the font you chose!