Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Finally got started!: Day 149


I finally started my 2nd online digital scrapbooking course..it is an intermediate course, one up from the beginner one I did this past spring. It actually started in June, but between camping (no computer access) and then planning Joe's graduation party..there just hasn't been time to concentrate. I started yesterday and completed assignment 1 today...a rather involved (lots of new techniques) layout that I did about kayaking.
Here it is:

I also posted lots of pictures of the graduation and the party this weekend on our family blog...check it out!

http://lapointfamily.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Lyndsay said...

This is a beautiful page! My favorite part is the picture and how dad is in sepia but the paddles are colored. Did you do that in photoshop?