Thursday, June 19, 2008

One more day until....Day 124

One more afternoon until these 2 arrive from Orlando tonight.....I cannot wait to give my girl a hug..it's been 6 LONG MONTHS since I held her in my arms...
One (really one-half) more day until the last day of school for this year..wow...I know I say this every year..but it has flown by! I will miss my work friends, and my little preschoolers, but will not miss alarms going off continuously starting at 5:30 (Taylor) and then Joe's and Jim at 6am, and mine (lazy bones) going off at 6:50am. I will not miss making lunches at 9pm. I will not miss worrying about J+T getting enough sleep because now they will be lazy bones every morning! Woo hoo, summer! We all need the break.
One more day until my son, my 18 year old boy who is now a man, graduates.

I am so proud of who he has become. Woo hoo, Joe!Two more days until we all arrive here...even Lyndsay and Dan! Woo hoo!

1 comment:

Lyndsay said...

LOVE that fire picture!