Thursday, June 5, 2008

3 More Random Things...Day 110

How COOL (no pun intended) is this new product from my favorite store? It combines everything I like...mint, ice cream, chocolate...and it's bite size..so not many calories!
Tomorrow we are headed to Poughkeepsie (leaving at 5am-ugh) for the day for Joe's Orientation at Marist. Looking forward to spending a whole day with my very busy and social son who hasn't been home much lately!

And TA-DA!!!!! The best news of all! My phone, which I thought was dead and gone after Sunday when it fell into the river while we were kayaking has COME BACK TO LIFE! WOO-HOO!!!!!! Apparently spending 24 hours in a bowl of oatmeal (dry) and 4 days in a hot car dried it out sufficiently. I am so excited..I love my phone, and I could never afford to buy another one just like it without my phone credit from Verizon.

1 comment:

Lyndsay said...

wow, those cookie sandwiches look amazing....TJ's is yet ANOTHER reason that I am excited to move out of Florida, I want to get a Product Herald!!!

You better take pics of the campus at Marist, I want to see, will you know his dorm?

I heard that almost all phones come back to life after being dryed out, but let me tell you....my phone (its been over a month) will still not even turn on. I tried the oatmeal thing, I layed it in the sun, i blowdryed it.....So I apparently when you drop it four feet under in icy water, it doesn't EVER come back!