Monday, June 9, 2008

I'm registered for NWR! :Day 114


Today I did two things that will make me a scrapbooking ADDICT for the next month or so. First, I started the course that I signed up for last week...Got Sketch, which will encourage me to scrap more (I've already started my first layout based on Sketch#1) and more and start using up some of the supplies I have up in my scraproom.

The second thing I did today was register for Now You're Rocking, Part 2 of the 3 online digital scrapbooking courses offered at http://www.jessicasprague.com/. It starts next week, but registration started at 9pm tonight...most likely it will be full by tomorrow. I can't wait! I just LOVED the first course that I took this spring...Up and Running. I became addicted to digital scrapbooking and my laptop for 4 weeks this past March....can't wait to do that all over again-lol-neither can Jim and the kids!

Here is a preview of some of the layouts that I will be making in this course (the pictures are just samples, but the layouts will be similar).


3 comments:

Lyndsay said...

wow that sounds awesome! I can't wait until i am settled somewhere where I have a desk and a separate room to do all this!

Unknown said...

Annie, You are such an artist ~~you are a GENIUS SCRAPBOOKER ( is that a word?). I am so grateful to you for taking the time and effort to post for posterity that would otherwise be lost!

The pics of the Thespian Society were great. You said it correctly : Joe is a treasure!! Love, Mom

Unknown said...

That comment was from Dabi^