Saturday, March 12, 2011

I am:



wearing: short sleeves (!)
working: on planning a menu for next week
praying: for Taylor to feel better from her ear infection that sent her and her dad to the emergency room early this morning!
eating: so far, nothing today except a CC cookie  :*(
realizing: I am getting one hour less sleep tonight
feeling: blessed that we have an extra hour of daylight starting tomorrow (hooray!)
anticipating: eating the barbecued pulled chicken that is smelling heavenly in the crockpot
excited: that UConn is in the championship game tonight!
loving: my camera on my iPhone
waiting: for an important call
missing: my son who is right now sailing past the Statue of Liberty on the Norwegian Gem cruise ship
dreaming: of eating guacamole + chips, grilled burgers and side of a frosty Corona w/ lime out on our deck
realizing: that pink toenails do you no good when hiding under warm socks.....

3 comments:

taylor virginia mills said...

Love this!! Such a cute picture of the Nail Spa!

Lyndsay M said...

love the camera on my iphone too! and wishing we were eating burgers from our grill....except for its not nearly as warm here as in CT, high of 46 today. which felt good, don't get me wrong, but not warm!

a simple life said...

cute pic!