Monday, February 14, 2011

My Valentine.



 I love this man.
We found each other when I was 17 and he was 18.

I found this quote that describes the ideal man.

Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake to watch you sleep...wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on. 
One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares, and how lucky he is to have you.
The one who turns to his friends and says "that's her."

 
 It's been thirty seven Valentines since we met, and lucky me, I still have that guy.

5 comments:

a simple life said...

this is the sweetest post ever. nice job, annie.

Lyndsay M said...

awww very cute, love that quote!

taylor virginia mills said...

so cute, I love it! I hope one day I'll be as happy as you two are!!

a simple life said...

i forgot to say that i love the reflection of YOU in the sunglasses...he's focused on you and that's so darn sweet. because of his smile. tolerance and love, that's what i see. and that's so darn sweet.

Gayle said...

Great quote, Ann. You and Jim are so cute together! Your love shines for the world to see!