Saturday, July 10, 2010

I love, no really love, the ocean

I love camping by the ocean....



.....and contemplating the ocean from the vantage point of a kayaker.



...I feel blessed that we can keep our kayak so close to our campsite.

..sunset paddles...


.....stormy paddles (with our pup).


I love the feeling of peace that being next to the water brings...


And the peace of a campfire right next to the ocean?...the best.



The ocean has many personalities and colors....



Incredible blues....


and green-blues at low tide.



I love being on the water with my kids....




And we love exploring uninhabited islands.


One speaks of catchlights in someone's eyes in a photo..but I love the catchlights sparkling from the water.


.....and contemplating far off places over the expanse of the sea.



By the way...I love popovers, too.

1 comment:

Lyndsay said...

YUM!!! this last picture made my stomach growl.