Sunday, February 1, 2009

Feels like Spring today...

Went for a walk today with my 2 favorite walking buddies....Jim and Mikko...it was almost 50 degrees, and sunny! My neighbor was out building a snowman with her 3 kids and said it flet like 80 degrees compared to what we are used to these days.
Our 5 inch thick coating of ice on our driveway is just melting enough to be very treacherous...ice is bad enough, but with a thin coating of water on top, it's an accident waiting to happen..even Mikko skids around on it, and she has claws!


Since it was so nice out today, and the fact that it reminded me that Spring IS coming, and we will be at a Super Bowl party until late, I thought I would post a picture now. Something that reminds me that yes, we do have grass under all that snow and ice. And yes, the kayak hanging on the wall of the garage will be coming down soon, and yes, we will be able to discard the 5 layers of clothes needed just to stay warm...inside.

1 comment: