Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday fun

It's Friday Fill-in Time :)


(courtesy of this blog: http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/)

And...here we go! Remember, my answers are in red.




1. Please don't tell (anyone how much time I spend
on the computer...I'm soooo bad)_____.




2. Can you (believe how beautiful the winter sunrises
are really early)_____ in the morning?


3. The color of (money)_____ makes me want to
(go shopping for new scrapbook supplies)_____!




4. I have a craving for
(a hug from my far away daughter and son)_____.





5. If my life had a pause button,
(I'd pause it every morning when my alarm goes off)_____.



6. Eyes are the
(first thing I look at when I want to see how someone is really doing)_____.



7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
(going to see the play that Taylor is in @ EHS)_____,

tomorrow my plans include
(going to see Jersey Boys and then out to dinner)_____ and Sunday, (I want to scrapbook all afternoon)_____!


No comments: