Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Getting Set for NSD!: Day 74


It's NSD on Saturday...for those who are unaware, NSD stands for NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY!

Gayle, Marlyss and I are celebrating by going to a crop at our favorite store, Scrapbook Clubhouse in Westbrook from 9am to midnight. There will be some yummy snacks (usually chocolate!), a delicious dinner, great prizes and lots of fun.

To get ready I have been putting together some page kits: paper, photos, embellishments, etc. I painted some plain chipboard letters for one of my layouts (spelling out...Q U I E T K A Y A K I N G), and organized my boxes of embellishments.

Enjoyed a cup of TJ's Sleepytime tea, too. Looking forward to a day with the girlfriends.

2 comments:

Lyndsay said...

wish i was there with you!

Annie said...

me too! someday soon, though!