Sunday, December 16, 2007

Brrrrr...

The lights were beautiful last night at Evergreen Walk, but it was SO cold. After one time around the big circle (LLBean to Bellini's) we were frozen solid. Came home, lit a fire, and enjoyed some delicious snacks.



We woke up to more snow/sleet/freezing rain. Jim left a bit ago for the airport to head out to sunny San Diego. I think he was glad to go after 4 rounds with the snowblower in the last 4 days.



Last night I finally finished a project I started a couple of weeks ago. It was fun, but time consuming, and my scrap room is a disaster!


I made Advent Stockings, one for each day of Advent, to hang on our half wall. Joe and Taylor and I have taken turns hanging them. Here are some shots of the process and results... I printed out the Nativity Story in 25 text boxes, printed them onto transparencies and then cut them out, and placed them in order from Dec 1st to Christmas Day.
Planning to make a big pot of chicken barley soup today....get some laundry done, and enjoy one more day of being snowed in.....

1 comment:

Lyndsay said...

I LOVE the stockings! I can't wait to come home and see them in person! 1 week from today!