Thursday, September 29, 2011

A quick link..

It looks like today I am sharing some links with you all. 

The earlier one from today hopefully made you laugh..this one will make you think and maybe cry. 
It's worth sharing. 
It's a post from a blogger who is a professional photographer, a wife, a mom, and a genuine lovely person whose husband was recently deployed to Afghanistan (I have to confess, however, that I have never met Karen Russell in person, but have been reading her blog for years...lol)

Here is one of her posts from last week that I thought deserved, no NEEDED to be shared.
Go HERE

2 comments:

Gayle said...

I read this the other day and someday I want to try this out myself! I think every mother on earth can identify!

asmplelife said...

thank you sharing this link. i agree with gayle, i think i want to try this for myself.