Friday, April 8, 2011

Random Randomness....

This blog post is just a few random things I have found on my blog rolls (which means me visiting other peoples blogs which I love to do)

First up is this short video about a woman who lives in NYC in a 
NINETY SQUARE FOOT apartment. Tiny, tiny. 
She makes it work. 
I confess, I could not. Definitely NOT.
Take a look.


I love my iPhone. You all know this already, right.
I also really like (maybe love) the apps on it.
One app that I am mildly obsessed with is the game Angry Birds. Just mildly obsessed. I play it sometimes when Jim and I are watching TV at night. Drives him crazy. He thinks it is weird to watch TV AND play a game.
(I must confess that I occasionally ask him to rewind a 
certain dialogue or two...thank goodness for DVR's)
He gets mad, but he does it for me. Over and over...that's why I love him.
Ok, back to Angry Birds. You thought I was done? Oh no.


Check this out:

 Adorable, right? Directions? Click below.




And then, a day later I saw THIS:
  Some people are uber talented obviously...with a lot of time on their hands!
 Directions:
http://blogs.babble.com/family-kitchen/2011/04/08/angry-birds-mini-pizzas/

 



You want an EASY PEASY recipe for Fettuccine Alfredo? Click below..but I will warn you..it's about as opposite of low fat as you can get.
But quick! Easy! :-)

Click here for recipe









When I see cool things like this (below) I wish I still had little ones in the house who are fascinated with dinosaurs...take a look at these really awesome Easter/Dinosaur colored eggs....



Click below for directions....
http://www.ourbestbites.com/2011/04/dinosaur-eggs/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ourbestbites%2FdjLu+%28Our+Best+Bites%29

 The Family Kitchen blog has been featuring all sorts of things to cook in jars lately.
This one caught my eye...
Click here:

Ok...randomness finished........!

2 comments:

a simple life said...

You are too funny with the angry birds! J loves that game too =]

And those dinosaur eggs are so cool...must show Sissy these so she and the girls can make them. Thanks!

Lyndsay M said...

we told you that you would love angry birds! do you remember when you first got your iphone and we showed it to you and you said "this is stupid!" hahah!

and that video of the apt...to me, that's not living. hence why we live over an hour outside of boston to have a big house and yard and i would NEVER trade it.