Saturday, September 5, 2009

The very last one.

This past week was Open House at the High School...We followed Taylor's schedule and met all of her teachers...the funny thing is, I think there was only one that I didn't know..all the rest either Lynds or Joe have had, some of them multiple times.
Yup...the very last Open House of our parenting career. It was very strange to realize that our connection to the High School is virtually over. We have been blessed with wonderful kids and rarely go the high school for anything other than planned events like this. I can think of only 2 more times we will definitely be at the school...Parent conferences, and GRADUATION! I am sure I am forgetting one or two other events..but wow. On to another era in our lives. Lives with college stuff, wedding stuff, job searches....we have officially left childhood and "school days" behind.
(Woops...forgot to turn in this one)



This is one course I would love to take again...I loved loved loved A & P.





You would think after 8 years of Open Houses at the high school, I would know my way around? Nope. Got lost at least twice.
Thank goodness Student Council reps (like Taylor!) were in the halls helping directionally challenged parents like me.


AP English curriculum





Her Sociology class expectations...



Her very favorite class!



And her least favorite! lol...takes after her mom on this one!

She also is taking Spanish V (another favorite) and Early Childhood Development....a fun + busy year!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: