Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Muffins, muffins + even more MUFFINS!


I happen to have a child who is JUST LIKE ME (who would have thought) when I was her age

(Pear Muffins)
regarding the getting ready in the morning for school routine. Waiting until the very last minute to get out of bed; rush downstairs...maybe, but not always, grab a granola bar for breakfast on your 3 sec run thru the kitchen to the door. I also have a son who is the exact opposite of


(Treats boxed up and headed out of state)that...he gets up with the first alarm, comes downstairs with plenty of time to spare for breakfast, etc. However, he has just left for college and since I miss him so much, I need to make muffins for him, too.


(Apple-carrot muffins)


(Pumpkin Muffins)
So one child (daughter) needs muffins in the freezer to eat for breakfast in the car and one child (son) needs them cuz he loves them and I need to make them for him. One other daughter (Lynds) is such a great cook, and I will make muffins for her too...very soon, OK, honey?

2 comments:

Anita Grider said...

Your muffins look delicious...you would happen to have the recipe posted somewhere?

Anonymous said...

Hi June...here is the link to the pear muffins...it's a pear bread recipe, but I made them into muffins.

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Pear-Bread-II/Detail.aspx?prop31=3