Monday, April 6, 2009

Sunday Scenes

Just a glimpse into our day yesterday....
First Taylor was down for the count getting some much needed rest on the couch....Followed soon after by Jim clutching his favorite stuffed animal..lol

While they were busy sawing wood, I was busy making biscotti for the first time...
Almond and Pignoli Nut biscotti..yummy.
A quick look out the front door yielded..could it be?? Yes, a glimpse of green grass.

My phone contract was due to be renewed which brought Jim and I to Verizon in the morning to replace my phone...and none too soon as my phone has not been a happy camper lately...Dropping calls left and right.
Since I text lots and lots more than I used to--I decided on the Envy 2, with the full keyboard.
Love it!

And my purse is ripping at the seams, so a quick stop at TJ Maxx on the way home yielded this lovely spring purse with my favorite features..LOTS OF POCKETS for all my "stuff".
A very nice Sunday spent by all....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lyndsay said...

LOVE the purse!!!!!

that photo of dad is HILARIOUS