Thursday, December 18, 2008

Florida in December/Day ONE

Jim, Taylor, Mom and I headed to Orlando this past weekend--it was Lyndsay's college graduation!!! We were so excited...at least I knew I would be as soon as the plane touched down in Florida. I get so nervous to fly, it's hard to get too excited early on.
I couldn't WAIT to give my girl a huge hug!
I took about 350 pictures during the 72 hours we were in Orlando, so I will post just day 1 activities today....Day 2 tomorrow and Day 3 on Saturday.
Most of the text is printed right on the pictures...so look closely :)




After what I have to admit was a very smooth flight, we were ready to touch down in Orlando.




Our first stop was a farmer's market...it was strange seeing all the wonderful veggies that have long been picked out in New England.







Dabi was amazed at all the exotic fruits and vegetables at the Florida Whole Foods..

1 comment:

Lyndsay said...

I love them! That new lens of yours is really cool