Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sports Mom: Day 89

Drove an hour out to Canton today following the team bus holding both the boys and the girls tennis team. Took lots of pictures of both teams (about 250) and wanted to share some of the best....Have really enjoyed being a sports mom again...it's been a little while since any of my kids have been on a high school team...it's fun, but being a tennis mom tends to be a lot quieter than most other spectator sports...not too many other mom's come (none that I could see from Ellington); the average # of spectators at one of the matches is usually about 5.
It's OK, though, as I spend most of my time snapping photos anyway (which I love to do).....I will be sad when the season is over...only 2 matches left.




2 comments:

Lyndsay said...

in the one of all the girls, dan and i agree that the man in the back looks like some kind of sexual predator lurking in the back!!! who is he and why is he making that face!??

Annie said...

lol...he is the girls tennis coach!