Wednesday, January 16, 2008

10 days....but I'm back...

The last 10 days have been just a little bit too busy to attend to my blog....between working, reading, cleaning, birthdays, sick son, Mom to attend to, some scrapbooking and card making; just couldn't quite make it to the blog. Have managed to take some pictures along the way, though, and downloaded them to my laptop tonight.


Tonight, at my daughter's request, I am posting some scrapbooking pages that I have done in the last couple of days. I haven't been able to scrapbook in while, but I had some friends over on Saturday night, and we headed upstairs to my scrap room..and I was inspired to finish 2 layouts in the last 3 days! I am still working on our April Florida trip, which involves multiple pages...these pages were inspired by my love and pride for my beautiful daughter Lyndsay.

Here's to you, honey....
Any free time in the next week or 2 will be spent making up some scrapbook page "kits", as I am spending the first weekend in February scrapbooking with friends. This means gathering photos for a layout, choosing paper, embellishments, completing the journaling ahead of time, and picking a title, and designing a layout. Takes some time, but well worth it in the long run. Got to run.....I will post again tomorrow!

1 comment:

Lyndsay said...

Well I LOVEEE the pages, the paper u used is beautiful but i hate those CA pictures of myself!