Thursday, May 3, 2012

Yes, it's Day 3, not Day 2...

Ok, shoot me. I missed yesterday. I had every intention of shooting a skyline when I headed to work last night...but I forgot. Sigh.
I wonder if there is a limit on how many reminders you can possibly set to go off on an iPhone?
Because, seriously people, I have a LOT.
Day 3 prompt is Something You Wear Today.
So I took a picture of me in my sneakers and workout pants. I wish I could say it's because I went to the gym today, but sadly no. I have once again begun a round of PT (physical therapy) for some [very frustrating], [months long], nagging foot pain. We are trying some new things, with a new therapist and I am optimistic.
And it makes me work up a sweat too.
Bonus.
 PS. Boy, do our floors need refinishing!!!


4 comments:

Lyndsay M said...

i think the floors look cool! that weathered look is very "in" right now!

taylor virginia mills said...

don't touch those floors! I love them the way they are. Lots of years of your children running on them...how could you refinish that?

Good luck with PT

Anonymous said...

ann-have tried to email you but it bounces back- what is your email address? Hope you and yours are all ok.
Janice

Anonymous said...

I love your floors. They look a lot cleaner than mine!!!! Love your Orzo Salad recipe too. Noreen C. of Milford, NH