Thursday, January 27, 2011

Gratitude

Today, I am grateful for:
  • living in a warm house
  • being able to shovel our walkway and steps
  • a plant about to bloom on my kitchen table
  • a well stocked freezer
  • a hubby who got up an hour early to snowblow the driveway this morning
  • 3 children who are healthy (and one son in law)
  • a loving mom who lives nearby
  • wonderful friends
  • siblings who care about each other
  • a fabulous book I just finished
  • snow days that let me stay in my pajamas
  • my camera
  • email
  • having a DVR
  • living with my best friend (no, not my dog ;)

3 comments:

Lyndsay M said...

the book looks good! i will have to read it soon...too many house projects for reading right now ;)

taylor virginia mills said...

I love this, great idea for a post! I think I'll do one like that :)

asmplelife said...

yes, it's good to count our blessings. we have so very many of them =] nice post, annie, i like the focus.